Monday, September 04, 2006

T minus 9 hours and counting

All I'm going to say is that I fell asleep instantly last night and woke up at 1:00, wide awake and ready to go! 2 Tylenol Simply Sleeps and 30 minutes of internet surfing later, I was ready to go back to bed. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! My carryon weighs a ton and I'm leaving some stuff behind. The red bean candy will not be traveling to Guangzhou with us. Hopefully, housekeeping will enjoy them.
A lot of people appear to have dressed up to meet their babies. I have elected to wear my shirt that says "Smoochin Time" because that's what what time it's going to be when we get Maggie! Woo hoo!
Time to head for the bus. Next time I write we'll have a daughter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get me a fake Rolex if you can. We're thinking about the three(!) of you. And laughing at mom's last comment...again.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

we are so excited we dont know what to do!!!! and we know you are more excited yet!! we enjoy every word in your letters and feel we are with you.
we are enjoying all the scenery in china, and we are going to walk the great wall the next time we are there.
we are so anxious to meet maggie and hope she won't be terrified.
join us!!
love,
Grandma!!

Jon said...

Gigantic WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Thank you for sharing this experience with us all. Have fun mom & dad!!!

Anonymous said...

"Happy Gotcha Day" I am so very happy for you. You learned alot with my child last year. You will make a wonderful Mommy.

Becky D